The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Offer on track, but no contact from university?

Received an offer on track from Exeter for history on Monday, but I still haven't heard anything from the university itself. Is this normal?
Original post by BeccaBurrell
Received an offer on track from Exeter for history on Monday, but I still haven't heard anything from the university itself. Is this normal?

Yes, this is normal. The uni don't always send emails. Perhaps the email hasn't reached you yet - I got an offer on Track and the email from the university didn't reach me until a few days afterwards.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2

I'd say give them a few more days :h:

My offer from Bath for EE came through on track a couple of days before their formal email. If you don't hear anything back within the next week or so, then there's nothing wrong with contacting them via their admissions email :smile:
I got an offer from Exeter to study Law on Thursday, do they send a letter in addition to an email?
Original post by Jemma_0897
I got an offer from Exeter to study Law on Thursday, do they send a letter in addition to an email?

I haven't had an email or a letter from the university, did you get an email?
I haven't had an email or a letter from the university, did you get an email?

Well the only email I have received from them was one to say that they have acknowledged my application but that's it :/ I haven't had once since they've made me an offer
I got an offer on the 23rd and have not yet received a letter or email. I don't think it's a huge deal- I'm sure we'll all get the letters soon

Just wondering... which major are you applying for? And congrats!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending