The Student Room Group

A thought experiment regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (May offend).

Scroll to see replies

I agree completely-an excellent point you have made. +1.

The West is also hypocritical though; it says that Russia should not back Assad, an evil man due to his human rights record...before being best buddies with Saudi Arabia. Would the UK ever bomb Saudi Arabia or Israel for their war crimes? No.
Yet Russia is a bad guy for backing Assad for some reason. Let us not even mention how the UK has been sold off to China.

The West is quite happy to topple leaders, never find said weapons of mass destruction, then still claim that Russia are evil backing Assad. Even though we have seen what happens why Gaddafi, Hussein, etc are remvoed by the West-the resulting power struggle is even worse for the citizens and our national security.
Reply 21
As a stauntch conservative muslim i agree with this 100%. If we want any progress to occur in the israel/paletine conflict we must first look at our selves and sort out the messes within our own lands. Its why i avoid posting and talking about israel/palestine not because i shouldnt because some actions should be and rightly so condemned but as a) it would be hypocritical of me to not react even worse to what some "muslims" do and b) i dont believe there is or should be a palestine or israel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending