The Student Room Group

Atkins grad scheme 2016: Interested in transforming the future? Chat to us now!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eirrep
Hi Atkins, I have a BSc Environmental Science and studying MSc Environmental Consultancy. In addition to consultancy, are there any positions that's suitable for me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi eirrep, your uni studies are relevant to the Atkins Graduate scheme, though for our current intake we have now closed our environment and science applications.
It's a very popular scheme so we do find that we tend to fill our positions quite early on in the process.

Though the good news is that each year at Atkins we plan to open our roles in August, so there will be some new roles to apply for soon.

Keep an eye on our @atkinsgraduates twitter feed which is great for regular updates.

Thanks - Mark - Atkins EC Team
Hello,

Great that you're on TSR. I was awarded a BSc (Hons) Physical Geography and Geology Upper Second Class Honours from Plymouth in 2012, worked for Schlumberger in Saudi Arabia for the last three years (first as a Drilling Analyst and most recently as an Advanced Geological Analyst), and am due to start MSc Engineering Geology at the University of Portsmouth (accredited by the GSL) this September.

Do Atkins partner with postgraduate students looking for industry collaboration with their thesis/final project? Definitely applying for next years graduate program but keen to start a dialogue now!

Thomas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending