The Student Room Group

University of Hertfordshire Adult Nursing September 2016

Hello!

I have just confirmed my place at the University of Hertfordshire, studying adult nursing in September 2016! It would be great to meet a few people on the same course before starting next September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hello!

I have just confirmed my place at the University of Hertfordshire, studying adult nursing in September 2016! It would be great to meet a few people on the same course before starting next September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
I received an unconditional offer from Hertfordshire yesterday! :smile:

I'm not 100% sure if I will accept the place because I still have a few more interviews but it seemed like a really nice place when I went for my interview. Were you at the 4th November selection day?
Original post by clp123
Hi,
I received an unconditional offer from Hertfordshire yesterday! :smile:

I'm not 100% sure if I will accept the place because I still have a few more interviews but it seemed like a really nice place when I went for my interview. Were you at the 4th November selection day?

Well done on your offer! ☺️
Ah fair enough, I decided to accept mine as it was the one I wanted to go to as it's quite local to me as I'll be commuting!

Yes I was at the selection day on the 4th! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by jesslouisexo
Well done on your offer! ☺️
Ah fair enough, I decided to accept mine as it was the one I wanted to go to as it's quite local to me as I'll be commuting!

Yes I was at the selection day on the 4th! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay I guessed from the date of your first post, I think they must have sent everyone who went on the 4th an offer on the same day...

Also, I think we may be talking on studentnurse.net lol. You replied to my thread on there and I replied to yours on here. I use a different username on that site :smile:
Original post by clp123
Ah okay I guessed from the date of your first post, I think they must have sent everyone who went on the 4th an offer on the same day...

Also, I think we may be talking on studentnurse.net lol. You replied to my thread on there and I replied to yours on here. I use a different username on that site :smile:

Yeah I got really worried because they said 10 days!🙈 Hahha oh really😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending