The Student Room Group

anyone doing CCEA T2 paper in January 2016?

hey guys, so this week in school I found out that I'mdoing my T2 exam in January of 2016. My maths teacher said that if I do well in this exam then I can do the T3 (higher) paper in May/June which could get me up to an A/B. But the thing is that I am concerned , I'm not sure how I'm going to do in this T2 exam as the highest mark i have got is 77% which is a D in Foundation. Does anyone have any tips to help ensure that I get a C in this paper by January?
thanks Lauren :smile:
Original post by LaurenKaplan99
hey guys, so this week in school I found out that I'mdoing my T2 exam in January of 2016. My maths teacher said that if I do well in this exam then I can do the T3 (higher) paper in May/June which could get me up to an A/B. But the thing is that I am concerned , I'm not sure how I'm going to do in this T2 exam as the highest mark i have got is 77% which is a D in Foundation. Does anyone have any tips to help ensure that I get a C in this paper by January?
thanks Lauren :smile:

by this stage I have now managed to get 88% in the T2 paper which is a C I am feeling more confident that I will achieve a C in January.
Reply 2
Lauren as a maths tutor I have contacted CCEA regarding grade boundaries. If you are getting high 60's as a raw mark in the test this will be moderated by the examination board when you do the exam. This equates to a mark in the low 80's which is a "C". Its some statistical process they do so don't worry. Keep your head down, again don't worry and go in and enjoy. Worrying never helps. Good luck.

Peter

Quick Reply

Latest