The Student Room Group

ISIS issue fatwa to kill babies and children with down syndrome.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joospls
Nope im just surprised and honestly curious as to why you, personally like this guy.

Joos pls

U r a fan of his too? 🤔
Reply 41
Original post by Illiberal II
Joos pls

U r a fan of his too? 🤔

Nope, i simply like going around making fun of some white supremacists who honestly have it ingrained in their minds that the Jews are planning a white genocide, hence the name 'joos pls'. But still answer my question as my curiosity can no longer bare this.
Original post by mojojojo101

By 'kill them all' what you essentially mean is total genocide of Iraq and Syria and a mass extermination of Muslims across the world in an ongoing world-wide Inquisition. That sounds, difficult, expensive, a little discriminatory and also just a little bit foolish.

No, that isn't what I mean at all. I'm not talking about all Muslims, just thr extremists. Specifically ISIS in this case.
Original post by joospls
Nope, i simply like going around making fun of some white supremacists who honestly have it ingrained in their minds that the Jews are planning a white genocide, hence the name 'joos pls'. But still answer my question as my curiosity can no longer bare this.

Mahmoud rhymes with ur-mum's-a-dude

Coincidence??

I think not🤔
Reply 44
Mahmoud rhymes with ur-mum's-a-dude

Coincidence??

I think not🤔

Solid banter, will rate 8.2/10.
So why do you support him???
Original post by JezWeCan!
So it is not acceptable to hate Jihadi John?

We do, you apologise for him. You say it is all the West' fault, and your Leader even says he shouldn't have been killed.

You on the left will continue to get attacked until you stop spouting such nonsense.

You are appeasers, like Chamberlain and Daladier.

A "tragedy" that Bin Laden was killed? Mohammed Emwazi should have been brought to trial? Get out of it, Dhimmi.

Part of me hope it does all go to ****, and by 'it' I mean the UK. Their descendants will pay the ultimate price - a life under religious conservatism, or at the very least a society divided up along ethnic and religious lines - for their traitorous, twisted, illogical, backwards ideology.
Original post by JezWeCan!
So it is not acceptable to hate Jihadi John?

We do, you apologise for him. You say it is all the West' fault, and your Leader even says he shouldn't have been killed.

You on the left will continue to get attacked until you stop spouting such nonsense.

You are appeasers, like Chamberlain and Daladier.

A "tragedy" that Bin Laden was killed? Mohammed Emwazi should have been brought to trial? Get out of it, Dhimmi.

The great majority of Muslims are secular and oppose Isis and terrorism - in fact 30 Muslim counties have just announced a pact to defeat them.

I hate extremist Muslims, like jihadi John and while I hate religion, if you practice religion peacefully as the huge majority of Muslims do, then that's acceptable.

I hate all religions, including Islam. Tell me, are you outraged that the conservative government of Britain gives huge funding to the Saudis? Are you outraged hat two years ago they funded Isis?
Original post by TheCitizenAct
Part of me hope it does all go to ****, and by 'it' I mean the UK. Their descendants will pay the ultimate price - a life under religious conservatism, or at the very least a society divided up along ethnic and religious lines - for their traitorous, twisted, illogical, backwards ideology.

You need a girlfriend :smile:
Original post by Bornblue
Have a look at the second post, or even the OPs history, it's very much a smear on the left. If he cares about babies being killed, why isn't he posting about Boko Haram?
He's using the deaths of babies as a stick to beat the left with and it's disgusting. Yes I am genuinely sad by this, of course, but the idea that dead babies should be used as a stick to beat a political group in the UK with is outrageous.

This is very much a smear thread, to attack the left. The OP doesn't care about dead babies at all, and neither do half the nutjobs on here.

I've looked through the first page and the second poster took a shot at the left (I actually rather like that guy tbh though) but there are more individual users almost blaming the West, blaming America or drawing an equivalence between the West and Islamic State and whilst turning this discussion into a left vs right issue is beneath me, I think your perception of which side is the most morally bankrupt is actually a little off.

The great majority of Muslims are secular and oppose Isis and terrorism - in fact 30 Muslim counties have just announced a pact to defeat them.I hate extremist Muslims, like jihadi John and while I hate religion, if you practice religion peacefully as the huge majority of Muslims do, then that's acceptable.I hate all religions, including Islam. Tell me, are you outraged that the conservative government of Britain gives huge funding to the Saudis? Are you outraged hat two years ago they funded Isis?
This is another issue.You moan about right-wing people drawing a false equivalence between opposing airstrikes on Syria and being in favour of Islamic State, ok, that's actually fair. Except, wait, the left does the same thing, when they are draw a false equivalence between a willingness to work with the Saudis and actively supporting Islamic State, just because the house of Saud is Salafi.
(edited 8 years ago)
The great majority of Muslims are secular and oppose Isis and terrorism - in fact 30 Muslim counties have just announced a pact to defeat them.

I hate extremist Muslims, like jihadi John and while I hate religion, if you practice religion peacefully as the huge majority of Muslims do, then that's acceptable.

I hate all religions, including Islam. Tell me, are you outraged that the conservative government of Britain gives huge funding to the Saudis? Are you outraged hat two years ago they funded Isis?

Evidence for the bolded passage please?

As The Citizen Act says you (and any children you have) may one day reap the whirlwind of your tolerance of the intolerant and intolerable, Dhimmi.

I hope not, but it seems likely. The more you evangelise unlimited immigration and promote "diversity" as a good in itself, the worse the divisions in our society become.

We point it out, but it is YOUR fault it is happening.
Original post by TheRadUser
I've looked through the first page and the second poster took a shot at the left (I actually rather like that guy tbh though) but there are more individual users almost blaming the West, blaming America or drawing an equivalence between the West and Islamic State and whilst turning this discussion into a left vs right issue is beneath me, I think your perception of which side is the most morally bankrupt is actually a little off.

This is another issue.You moan about right-wing people drawing a false equivalence between opposing airstrikes on Syria and being in favour of Islamic State, ok, that's actually fair. Except, wait, the left does the same thing, when they are draw a false equivalence between a willingness to work with the Saudis and actively supporting Islamic State, just because the house of Saud is Salafi.

It's not a left v right issue, neither side is more or less morally bankrupt, you have nutters on both sides.

The second poster using dead babies to take a swipe at the left is disgusting.

Why would you doubt it? Apart from the fact that all your posts seem to doubt anything that is antidaesh.
Crazies will do crazy things, but would like to see their actual so called fatwa.
Original post by joospls
Solid banter, will rate 8.2/10.
So why do you support him???

I reject the premise of your question
It's not a left v right issue, neither side is more or less morally bankrupt, you have nutters on both sides.

The second poster using dead babies to take a swipe at the left is disgusting.

Is he more or less disgusting than the people who blame America or blame Britain for having a few deals with the Saudis?
Reply 55
I reject the premise of your question

Dont run away pls
Original post by joospls
Dont run away pls

I don't run

Too lazy for that
Original post by TheRadUser
Is he more or less disgusting than the people who blame America or blame Britain for having a few deals with the Saudis?

What? No one blames Isis on having deals with the Saudis but merely highlights how hypocritical it is to slate Islam and support us funding the Saudis.

What this poster is doing is Trying to use dead babies to show the left support Isis, which just isn't true. You have nutters on both the right and the left. It's not a right v left issue. Again using dead babies as a stick to beat the left with, is disgusting.
What? No one blames Isis on having deals with the Saudis but merely highlights how hypocritical it is to slate Islam and support us funding the Saudis.

What this poster is doing is Trying to use dead babies to show the left support Isis, which just isn't true. You have nutters on both the right and the left. It's not a right v left issue. Again using dead babies as a stick to beat the left with, is disgusting.

Don't avoid the question.

Look at the third post, someone is blaming America. Are people who use this terrible issue to attack the left, more or less disgusting than those who use this issue to attack the West?
Original post by DiddyDec
I'm going to need some more evidence.

you always say that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending