The Student Room Group

Can precum make you pregnant?

My bestmate had unprotected sex yesterday with her boyfriend, he 'pulled out' but she has been stressing about 'precum'. Can precum make you pregnant?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah...
Heya hunny, yes indeed. precum can make anyone pregnant, slim chance but it can im afraid, if you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask!!:smile: xx
Reply 3
Original post by chloetiabryant
Heya hunny, yes indeed. precum can make anyone pregnant, slim chance but it can im afraid, if you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask!!:smile: xx

Should she get the three day after pill? Thanks for your help xx
Reply 4
Original post by liviwatson

Yes she should.

Tell her to get it asap - your local chemist can now prescribe it.
yes it can

better get the morning after pill just to be safe
Reply 7
I'm guessing you haven't watched the pilot episode of 'Master of None' yet?
Reply 8
My bestmate had unprotected sex yesterday with her boyfriend, he 'pulled out' but she has been stressing about 'precum'. Can precum make you pregnant?

Yes. It sometimes contains semen. Morning after pill. Although it is not guaranteed to be effective.

Tell your friend to go to the doctor and discuss contraception.

Posted from TSR Mobile
if the sexual intercourse hasn't been longer than 3 days, then yes I do suggest she goes and gets the morning after pill. but it only works up to 72 hours so make sure shes quick and doesn't forget, and your welcome babe. let me know if u need anything else. xx
Original post by Anonymous
How old is your friend? Surely she knows better to not have unprotected sex.

Oh please get the morality squad out of here
if the sexual intercourse hasn't been longer than 3 days

longer than 3 days?

damn

im slacking
Reply 12

Precum does not have sperm in it, but there is like 0.1% chance it might if guy has weak sexual organ control (i.e. due to over-exertion from frequent masturbation, or genetic reasons), but the male sexual system is designed for sperm to only be released at ejaculation.

So realistically there is pretty much no chance of you getting pregnant from precum. People just saying yes, are not gving you the facts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
The Jury's out on this one. But I certainly wouldn't risk it if a baby was totally out of the question. And particularly if she was anywhere near mid cycle.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Alaska+
Precum does not have sperm in it, but there is like 0.1% chance it might if guy has weak sexual organ control (i.e. due to over-exertion from frequent masturbation, or genetic reasons), but the male sexual system is designed for sperm to only be released at ejaculation.

So realistically there is pretty much no chance of you getting pregnant from precum. People just saying yes, are not gving you the facts.

Thank you for your help!! You've calmed her down!!! X
Thank you for your help!! You've calmed her down!!! X

I really don't understand this attitude. She's worried about maybe getting pregnant, most people on this thread tell her that there is a risk and she should get the morning after pill, then one guy says "No, there's no risk", and suddenly she's all calm and fine about it.

If she wants peace of mind, and is that worried about falling pregnant, then why doesn't she just get the morning after pill (since she still has time) instead of trusting one random person off the internet??
[QUOTE=chloetiabryant;61286351, and your welcome babe. let me know if u need anything else. xx

if you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask!!:smile: xx

Why has this got me suspicious LOL
Reply 17
''My bestfriend''

Sure...
Actually, precum is NOT as full as sperm as the final ejaculation. That is 100 % false. There are many medical arcticles online, and you can ask your doc.

Precum, could have semen in it, if the male had ejaculated before, and there were still semen in the urethra, then when he precums, he pushes the semen that are still alive in the urethra out.

I see people her saying precum has sperm in it ALL THE TIME. And that is not true.

HOWEVER, pulling out, is NOT EFFECTIVE, if he pulls out 1 second too late, what he thought was 'precum' could be a full on ejaculation, and then it would be full of semen.

I will see if I can hunt down some of the links from medical sites and edit this post.

SO the long and short is, precum does not contain sperm, but a man can precum in you and pass sperm from his body to yours.

Good luck! :u:
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending