The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if it's any help bath is a bloody nice place :smile:
Reply 2
If finance isn't a problem, UCL.
Reply 3
Edinburgh, cause im Scottish and obviously bias.
Reply 4
WokSz
If finance isn't a problem, UCL.

Ditto, UCL is a top5 Uni and has links with lots of links to employers and that is quite important imo factor for comp. sci grads.
Reply 5
fblade
Ditto, UCL is a top5 Uni and has links with lots of links to employers and that is quite important imo factor for comp. sci grads.

Very true.
Reply 6
UCL or York IMO
Reply 7
Bristol :biggrin:

They're all very good choices. You probably wouldn't go wrong with any of them.
Reply 8
yep, they're all good
But if you're into girls, don't go to UCL ;D
Reply 9
eggman
yep, they're all good

are you sure?
there's no girls in UCL??
Reply 10
If you're into girls, don't do computer science :p:
Reply 11
eggman
yep, they're all good

how is that?
Reply 12
saunters
are you sure?
there's no girls in UCL??

I was at UCL and there were girls. It's just that for CS there aren't a lot of girls but that's like at all unis i've been to.
Reply 13
i believe the ratio of guys:gals is really bad, ill have to check up the figures later.
Reply 14
100% UCL. Information about the girls is completely missleading.. On my open day I saw more girls doing Comp Sci course than boys, plus it is the best multifaculty university in London, so there will be plenty on girls on from other courses. So as I said its UCL all the way!!!
Reply 15
qlimax
100% UCL. Information about the girls is completely missleading.. On my open day I saw more girls doing Comp Sci course than boys, plus it is the best multifaculty university in London, so there will be plenty on girls on from other courses. So as I said its UCL all the way!!!

Definitely one of the best in the country.
Reply 16
WokSz
Definitely one of the best in the country.

thank you all for your replys.

other people told me that as a UNI experiance UCL isn't like bristol/bath, is it true?

ohh and UCL isn't in the gurdian rating, anyone knows why??
Reply 17
I really liked Bath when I went to look around for CompSci. Either Bath or UCL.
Reply 18
saunters
thank you all for your replys.

other people told me that as a UNI experiance UCL isn't like bristol/bath, is it true?

ohh and UCL isn't in the gurdian rating, anyone knows why??

I beg you - don't look at the Guardian for ranking systems. Do you know they placed Bradford Law above Oxford Law? How pathetic is that!

UCL Is an amazing University! If you want to work outside of the UK, then UCL's degree will open a lot of doors for you.
Reply 19
York by a long way (if you're planning to work in the UK), then Bristol or UCL.

I'm a bit confused why you applied to UCL but not Imperial. The IC course is one of the best in the country.

Latest

Trending

Trending