The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Accommodation at leeds beckett??

hi, can anyone recommend accommodation at leeds beckett??
looking at mill street, concept place and the plaza for city campus.
Reply 1
Original post by Nattx
hi, can anyone recommend accommodation at leeds beckett??
looking at mill street, concept place and the plaza for city campus.

I can't recommend bc I'm not there yet but I deffo want to go mill street, cheaper than the plaza but still supposed to be lively and the rooms look really nice!
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by samb21
I can't recommend bc I'm not there yet but I deffo want to go mill street, cheaper than the plaza but still supposed to be lively and the rooms look really nice!

I went to see both now, & mill street is quite far from campus so I think I'm going for plaza aha!
Reply 3
Mill street is the furthest away but is ran by unipol which are an amazing company. Everyone that I've spoke to who have stayed at mill street loved it and it's really social and people have parties a lot. Concept place and the plaza are both ran by unite students, really good but not as good as unipol. Plaza is literally on the door of the uni so is loads easier to walk, heard really good things about it but also the fact it is literally in the centre has been a bad point for a lot of people. concept place is about 10 minutes from the city but 15 minutes from campus, shared with uni of/beckett/college of art/college of music students so you'll meet loads of different people but it's the quietest of the three. Parties all the time may sound good while you're excited for freshers but once you have to start doing work it can be annoying to be kept up by noise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending