The Student Room Group

Fashion communication interview questions

I have 2 interviews coming up, one for UCA and the other for Huddersfield and they are both to study fashion communication so I was just wondering if anyone has had an interview for this course or those university and what kinds of questions they may ask?
Original post by teiganwheeler
I have 2 interviews coming up, one for UCA and the other for Huddersfield and they are both to study fashion communication so I was just wondering if anyone has had an interview for this course or those university and what kinds of questions they may ask?

hi there:smile:

i have interviews for uca and Huddersfield too. uca this Wednesday and Huddersfield next Wednesday. i'm applied for fashion promotion and media at uca and fashion communication and promotion at Huddersfield. don't know what questions they ask, i'm absolutely dreading my interviews i feel so unprepared and want more time on my portfolio but at the same time i want to get things over and done with :redface:
Original post by cathzeta10
hi there:smile:

i have interviews for uca and Huddersfield too. uca this Wednesday and Huddersfield next Wednesday. i'm applied for fashion promotion and media at uca and fashion communication and promotion at Huddersfield. don't know what questions they ask, i'm absolutely dreading my interviews i feel so unprepared and want more time on my portfolio but at the same time i want to get things over and done with :redface:

Hey,
I had my interview for UCA last wednesday and it was really casual, just a 10-15 minute talk with the course leader, questions like what inspires you, what you like to read and a few questions about work in my portfolio, I was really nervous before but it was pretty easy. I have my interview with Huddersfield tomorrow, which i'm a bit more nervous about!
Hey,
I had my interview for UCA last wednesday and it was really casual, just a 10-15 minute talk with the course leader, questions like what inspires you, what you like to read and a few questions about work in my portfolio, I was really nervous before but it was pretty easy. I have my interview with Huddersfield tomorrow, which i'm a bit more nervous about!

hai thanks for replying
i hope mine goes as well as yours, do you think you got in? and what kind of work did you have in your portfolio?
aaahhh im so nervous for tomorrow
The course leader said I should here back in a week but it's looking good so fingers crossed! Mostly my art and design foundation diploma work and a few bits from photography, graphics and media, I also took some sketchbooks as well. It'll be fine :smile:
Have you applied anywhere else?
The course leader said I should here back in a week but it's looking good so fingers crossed! Mostly my art and design foundation diploma work and a few bits from photography, graphics and media, I also took some sketchbooks as well. It'll be fine :smile:
Have you applied anywhere else?

fingers crossed you get in :smile:
sounds like alot of work - im still putting my portfolio together :s-smilie: :redface:
i applied to norwich, plymouth and nottingham trent, what about you?
Thank you :smile:
Only took me a day to put together but a guess I have a few images for it
Central saint martins, Nottingham Trent and Southampton Solent
Hope the interviews go well!
Original post by cathzeta10
fingers crossed you get in :smile:
sounds like alot of work - im still putting my portfolio together :s-smilie: :redface:
i applied to norwich, plymouth and nottingham trent, what about you?

good luck with your interviews! When is your Norwich one? I'm from there and have my interview for Fashion Communication in April!:smile:
Original post by justinespendrill
good luck with your interviews! When is your Norwich one? I'm from there and have my interview for Fashion Communication in April!:smile:

thanks! :h:
oh wow really mines in april too on the 14th same course as well.

Quick Reply

Latest