The Student Room Group

NEED HELP! Can i go up by this many grades?

So i got CCC in my AS levels. I only take 3 but i also take extended project which is looking good (thank you Modafinil :smile:)

So I have all my Uni offers back and im only interested in two; Portsmouth and U Of East Anglia.

Portsmouth want 280 UCAS points.
UEA wants an ABB

Is it possible for me to attain ABB or am i wasting my time and should apply for Portsmouth and Kent? The C's are so close to the B boundary it hurts, i should have done retakes tbh:smile:

TIA

Kyle
Original post by Kylegodfrey97
So i got CCC in my AS levels. I only take 3 but i also take extended project which is looking good (thank you Modafinil :smile:)

So I have all my Uni offers back and im only interested in two; Portsmouth and U Of East Anglia.

UEA wants an ABB

Is it possible for me to attain ABB or am i wasting my time and should apply for Portsmouth and Kent? The C's are so close to the B boundary it hurts, i should have done retakes tbh:smile:

TIA

Kyle

If you're only interested in UEA and Portsmouth and we've given you the higher offer we'd recommend placing us as your firm, and Portsmouth as your Insurance. That way if you don't meet the grades we need you've got your back up :smile:
Reply 2

UEA wants an ABB

TIA

Kyle

I think if you work hard, and put your mind to it you will be able to get them. esp. as you have goals, and so this will push u to get the grades, also, find ur revision techniques, best of luck hun. hope you get to where u wanna go. stay focused & slay.

UEA wants an ABB

TIA

Kyle

Well if you got high B's, them two B's are very easily acheivable.

The A.... You'll need an A* this year no?
Yeah i believe so!

Quick Reply

Latest