The Student Room Group

B tec grade

Hi can anyone help me. I have calculated my grade using the calculator to and i would achieve 198 points which is DDM. I am 2 points clear of the threshold, does that mean i will still get DDM or is there a possibility the grade can change to a DMM?
Original post by Ascodigne
Hi can anyone help me. I have calculated my grade using the calculator to and i would achieve 198 points which is DDM. I am 2 points clear of the threshold, does that mean i will still get DDM or is there a possibility the grade can change to a DMM?

It's hard to say... I think whether or not the grade will change, will depend on whether your grades are challenged when they are sent to the exam board. If the grades your teacher has given you are questioned then, depending on how many points they are challenging, your grade might go up or down.

Does a change in grade from DDM to DMM affect your next step after the BTEC?
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
It's hard to say... I think whether or not the grade will change, will depend on whether your grades are challenged when they are sent to the exam board. If the grades your teacher has given you are questioned then, depending on how many points they are challenging, your grade might go up or down.

Does a change in grade from DDM to DMM affect your next step after the BTEC?

I need DDM for university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending