The Student Room Group

Im applying late to bradford university

I'm going to be applying to bradford university. I have emailed admissions and they said they would accept my application unconditionally IF they have any places left.
I feel so annoyed I've left it so late but i've had a bad year and only just got the courage to apply to go to university. I have a four year old and currently pregnant (baby will be born in may) and had a lot of people put me down for wanting to go.

Do you think theres any chance?
Original post by katiemariefryer
I'm going to be applying to bradford university. I have emailed admissions and they said they would accept my application unconditionally IF they have any places left.
I feel so annoyed I've left it so late but i've had a bad year and only just got the courage to apply to go to university. I have a four year old and currently pregnant (baby will be born in may) and had a lot of people put me down for wanting to go.

Do you think theres any chance?

I have no idea, but it is unlikely they would have you apply if they already knew that their spaces were full.

There is no point in beating yourself up about applying later than you might have liked - what is done is done.

You are doing the right thing in trying to better yourself. In life there will always be people who want to drag you down for all kinds of reasons. Some don't have the ability to raise themselves so don't want to see other people doing it, and some are just jealous of the drive other people have. People are allowed to be concerned for you, but if they are being unkind or needlessly unsupportive just ignore them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Theres always a chance. Dont give up before they've said anything. That condition is for everyone who has applied after the UCAS deadline, if it doesnt work out for September then start the January 2017 course instead.(if they have one!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending