The Student Room Group

Going back to sixth form?

So a couple of years ago I was doing my first year of sixth form however half the way through the year things got messy at home and I had to move away but instead of transferring and carrying on with my a levels I decided to go college due to my head being all over the place. But now things have settled, im wanting to go back to sixth form. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Original post by HowlingWolf
So a couple of years ago I was doing my first year of sixth form however half the way through the year things got messy at home and I had to move away but instead of transferring and carrying on with my a levels I decided to go college due to my head being all over the place. But now things have settled, im wanting to go back to sixth form. Does anyone know how I can do this?

How old are you? Do you want to go to uni? :smile:

Get in touch with local colleges offering A levels and ask. Most school sixth forms are unlikely to take an older student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm 18 and yeah I'd like to do English literature and creative writing at uni
I'm 18 and yeah I'd like to do English literature and creative writing at uni

Okay if you're 18 you should be fine to go back and do a levels without having to pay. Contact sixth forms and colleges near you and ask if they would take you on in September.

Quick Reply

Latest