The Student Room Group

4 Months Until AS Levels - Scholarship on the line

Hey guys,
Recently just sat my mocks, and 2 out of the 4 have been a train wreck :frown:
I've been finding myself waking up at 4 for the past year and a half for various reasons, and decided to revise for my mocks during this early time for roughly 3 hours before my departure to college.
After college, I return for a further 2 more hours revision at home.

Alongside this, I must balance approximately 2 hours of training a day for my basketball scholarship which I am striving for.
The only issue now is that because of my two VERY low grades in my subjects, the moment my family finds out, I don't think I will be allowed to go for it again.

One of my subject teachers seems to show no support whatsoever, and I feel this constant anger at how unsupportive they are.
I have decided that I can no longer keep the anger or emotional pain in, therefore I wanted to post on here, at least so that others can know that the struggle is felt everywhere.

I will keep this updated when I can, in order to fight for what I have a passion for.

Anass
keep trying do practice papers look at examiner reports. You can do it.
Original post by AimeeGleek123
keep trying do practice papers look at examiner reports. You can do it.

Thank you, I will try my best
Update (02/02/16):

A ban on extra-curricular sports has been put in place.
Parents are just as disappointed as I am, and following talks with my Tutor, she recommends I develop a Plan B and Plan C in life.

I refuse to accept to make other plans, because I WILL make this work.

Update soon.
Reply 4
How's life now, though? Hope it's improved.
Just started A-Levels and want to cry so much and I'm only doing three. The pressure is just building and don't know whether I'll be able to cope and there's just not enough time in this world right now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
How's life now, though? Hope it's improved.
Just started A-Levels and want to cry so much and I'm only doing three. The pressure is just building and don't know whether I'll be able to cope and there's just not enough time in this world right now.

Well I did overall terribly in my AS Levels but that one was on me. Trust me man, you'll get it done if you give it 110%.
The scholarships are still in the distance so who knows, but this year for A2, everything is going to get amplified

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending