The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks a lot. I have already sent by Monday, but I can see on my online account that, They have not approved, yet. I was jus wondering if They will. It can be problem that they didn't put stamp for each page , just for the first ones? My friend also told me He even didn't send all pages of His bank statments, just like 1 or 2 page each month and They accepted. Cheers

Original post by Amanda Stringer
Good Morning,

Thank you for your question today.

With regards to residency evidence, I can confirm that bank statements will all need to be stamped by the bank to be accepted.

With regards to wage-slips we do accept these for residency evidence however these must be the original document.

I would advise you to send the evidence in for review by our processing team who will confirm if your evidence is acceptable.

Many Thanks

Mandy
Follow us on Twitter/SF_England, like us onFacebook/SFEngland and watch our films on
/SFEFILM
Original post by jcafigueiredo
Hello,

I read that the terms for this coming academic your changed for european students and for maintenance loans it will be only available after 5 years living in the country is it right? I have been in London for almost three years, which means that under the previous terms I would be able to apply for this maintenance loan in September.

I applied las year for tuition fees, and it was declined due my previous studies in other country. But, your services gave me the opportunity to appeal the decision and offer an extra year if I could prove that I left the university before by serious personal reasons. My question is: regarding my previous application, when the terms were 3 and not 5 years for maintenance loan, can I be considerate under the previous terms for this coming academic year if I appeal the decision and return to my studies? Regards.

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

It is not clear from your question whether you have started your course and whether you would be a new or continuing student in 16/17. Therefore I would recommend that you contact us on 0300 100 0607 to discuss this further.

Not all of the eligibility criteria for 16/17 funding has been agreed yet and we are still awaiting further information on this. I would advised you keep checking our website www.gov.uk/studentfinance for more information once this has been released.

Thanks

Sally Gallagher
Reply 23
This forum is now closed. A huge thanks to Sally, Jennifer and Amanda for taking the time to answer all the questions. And thanks to all those of you who got involved!

Latest

Trending

Trending