The Student Room Group

Bandwagon Leicester Thread I

Scroll to see replies

:laugh: I remember standing head in hands as Hume skied a penalty against Wednesday where a win would have kept us in the championship, now eight years later we're getting glory supporters - what a decade it's been.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
:laugh: I remember standing head in hands as Hume skied a penalty against Wednesday where a win would have kept us in the championship, now eight years later we're getting glory supporters - what a decade it's been.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that when Stoke steamed onto the pitch at the Britannia before the final whistle?

Think it's still the most impressive pitch invasion I've ever seen.
Only 14 games till glory..
Original post by rockrunride
Was that when Stoke steamed onto the pitch at the Britannia before the final whistle?

Think it's still the most impressive pitch invasion I've ever seen.

Week before that. Hosted sheff Wednesday on the penultimate day - whoever won guaranteed survival. Went 1-0 up, hume had a penalty to make it 2, missed and we lost 3-1. Week after we went to stoke and went down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Top four is nailed on.
Can Leicester beat Man City this weekend?

Original post by Mackay
Top four is nailed on.

Man Utd annoyingly seem to be hitting some form. Leicester play Man City and Arsenal away next. Could very quickly become a 4 point gap..
Reply 8
5-1 odds on Leicester to win tomorrow, which must be one of the highest odds for a side in a top-of-the-table clash.
Reply 9
The ball looked out of play to me on that corner.
Keep Mahrez and they can challenge for the title next season. Next season will be so interesting.
Danny Drinkwater is the Andrea Pirlo of the Premier League atm ffs
Mirin thread-maker

Posted from TSR Mobile
Announce Pep get banged.
Reply 15
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

Spoiler

Reply 16
Are there any "true believers" who put a bet on The Foxes to finish top at the start of the season?

If so, what odds did you get?
(edited 8 years ago)
That result took them from pipe dreamers to serious contenders for me. Don't think we've ever seen the likes of this in the Premier League era and it's brilliant.
Original post by scriggy
That result took them from pipe dreamers to serious contenders for me. Don't think we've ever seen the likes of this in the Premier League era and it's brilliant.

I'm struggling to think of a similar 'against the odds' story in any sport never mind football
Reply 19
Football used to be like this, with clubs coming from nowhere to win the league. It's so brilliant.

Quick Reply

Latest