The Student Room Group

Terrible year 13 attendance UCAS

I try my best to do work in school but the study room is noisy and taken up by other lessons from the years below. So I ''bunk" school and revise in the library in town. Can my bad attendance affect my UCAS application even though I have received offers for my course from universities. My school is having a massive go at me for my attendance. Could I be excluded from school? I'd rather have 0% attendance and meet the entry requirements and have a uni place rather than great attendance and no place at a university. At the moment I take off at least 2 days a week to revise due to the fact that IM GETTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE in school. Any advice would be dearly appreciated. 😬
Nah, I do the same, the secret is to make them give up trying to stop you.

Haven't been in school apart from lessons for 2 months now, they gave up as my offers came through.
Reply 2
Original post by Argylesocksrox
Nah, I do the same, the secret is to make them give up trying to stop you.

Haven't been in school apart from lessons for 2 months now, they gave up as my offers came through.

Cheers mate feel a bit relieved
Reply 3
I'm I the same situation as you but sometimes I take the whole day off like if I know a teacher won't be in or I miss lessons like 'form' which isn't even a lesson. My form teachers been having a go at me saying missing college will effect my learning but I prefer somedays to stay at home and do my own work:frown:
Reply 4
Quick new update, I am currently being threatened with loss of my place at sixth form with 78% attendance. My plan isn't working, my parents don't know I go to the library instead of school? Also if I am kicked out, can I pay for my exams and then sit the exams in school.

Quick Reply

Latest