The Student Room Group

A2 English language and literature

For AS Coursework, I did a short story for my literature part of the coursework. And i did another short story for my A2 coursework for the language part. is it allowed, don't want to start again.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by Casio fx-991ES
For AS Coursework, I did a short story for my literature part of the coursework. And i did another short story for my A2 coursework for the language part. is it allowed, don't want to start again.

If you find out what exam board you are with, you can check out their specification online. :smile:
Reply 3
Hey what do you mean by a short story? do you mean that you covered a short story novel to interpret and analyse or you wrote a short story for coursework?
I took my a levels a long time ago, so I don't know if the syllabus has changed. You can PM if you want, I have helped people with their English literature coursework on here before :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending