On a scale of 1 to 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

3 x 10^-27
(edited 8 years ago)
Assuming 10 is the most, 1.
~4
Reply 4
I know this is not really an answer to the OP, but, to be be completely honest, I never got bullied at school or in my neighborhood. And it feels strange, am I the only one out there who never got bullied? Not even once?
Reply 5
when i moved to a new school in Y10 i got bullied at first by other girls bc i was getting attention of guys...stupid cows got taught a lesson :tongue:
Original post by mkap
when i moved to a new school in Y10 i got bullied at first by other girls bc i was getting attention of guys...stupid cows got taught a lesson :tongue:

0 :indiff: I've always been popular as **** with some weak sidelined haters.

Original post by Hamoody
I know this is not really an answer to the OP, but, to be be completely honest, I never got bullied at school or in my neighborhood. And it feels strange, am I the only one out there who never got bullied? Not even once?

Yep. It would always just be like one irrelevant shrimp, even in my adulthood, who tries to make a name for himself by making me miserable but it never worked :rofl:

Other than that :nope: People who don't like me are normally quiet and two faced about it. No cool high school survival stories to tell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be honest I've done a bit of bullying so never got bullied. I make an example to everybody else by being horrible to one person but I had to do that if I was new.
5 -_- it was horrible, i was so unpopular and picked on that i didn't have friends in yr 7. Used to eat my lunch on the field alone :P then i moved school with better friends!!!
Reply 9
Original post by Hamoody

Nor did I! Alhamdulilah.
Reply 10
about a 2, was not really popular but I played football so the tougher kids looked out for me :biggrin:
Reply 11
assuming 10 is very bad

like 3 in school

7 elsewhere
I never really got bullied. There was gossip and rumours but nothing like bullying. I have experienced islamaphobia when I was younger but it isn't a problem anymore.
Original post by Hamoody

Same here!
id say 7
About 5...never physical, all verbal..
Original post by shawtyb
id say 7

that bad...?
Original post by shawtyb
id say 7

hatin ass bishes? :console:

Can I just ask what even is bullying? Is it harassment through violence and insults?
Some people overplay their issues and call simply being disliked by someone who's open about it bullying :s-smilie:
Well I got bullied loads in primary school (I'll say 8), high school was generally fine but had it's moments (4).
people took the piss out of me for having a beard since I was 14/15 -_-

Quick Reply

Latest