The Student Room Group

How badly did you get bullied?

Scroll to see replies

I only didn't get picked on because I was athletic and played sports.
If I didn't, then I would have definitely been bullied. I'm very reclusive.
'Did' I get bullied?
I'm still getting bullied so around a 8-9 if that's the worst.
Original post by MeggiiMae
'Did' I get bullied?
I'm still getting bullied so around a 8-9 if that's the worst.

Sorry to hear that.
If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.
Hmm.... like a 7 in primary school? Idk how to rate it. It wasn't anything physical, or even much verbal. But my friends back then were pretty cruel and then I became a hard ass in secondary school so no one else would step on me.

:shot:
Original post by homeland.lsw
that bad...?

yup

Original post by mango peeler
hatin ass bishes? :console:

Can I just ask what even is bullying? Is it harassment through violence and insults?
Some people overplay their issues and call simply being disliked by someone who's open about it bullying :s-smilie:

this was physical, emotional and mental
Original post by Joel 96
Sorry to hear that.
If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.

Thank you so much
This is why I love TSR so much :biggrin:
Original post by shawtyb
yup

this was physical, emotional and mental

But, but you seem so nice in your posts...
And you also look kinda scary...
:s-smilie:
Happened from years 7-10 in secondary school

I remember In year 8 I got chased by a group of year 11s and they kicked my head in, I also got put in a bin LOL
I also had severe eczema and I was really skinny because I never wanted to eat just because I thought it would make my eczema worse, so I looked really bad too :colonhash:

In year 10 and 11 I bulked up and puberty kicked in and I went on many creams and eventually my eczema went away so things were chill
(edited 8 years ago)
In my first primary I'd probably say 11 :/ but, after moving schools it was like 0 and in secondary school it's never been more than a 5. Just remember it's not you, it's them :P
To a point where I self harmed regularly and tried to commit suicide, so 10?
Original post by homeland.lsw
But, but you seem so nice in your posts...
And you also look kinda scary...
:s-smilie:

aw thankyou :smile: id like to think im nice. i was the new girl 3 differnet times so the attention was on me :frown: and i got bullied in every single school.
haha im not scary honest :smile:
assuming 1 is least and 10 is most...
primary school (overall) - 5
year 7 and 8 - 3
year 9- 8
year 10 and 11- 0

Honestly, Id thank my bullies so much for them bullying me in the past because that's taught me to stand up for my own self :P
Reply 32
Luckily I never got bullied but one of my friends was bullied through social networking which I didn't know about until a month later because he knew I would be pissed off to the max. Let's just say, you don't bully my friends without retaliation from me. I hate seeing boys cry and he was 16 so for me to see him cry when he told me his story. The things I did to protect him!!

This was the reason I stopped going on all social networking sites and then I came on here :tongue:
Original post by shawtyb
aw thankyou :smile: id like to think im nice. i was the new girl 3 differnet times so the attention was on me :frown: and i got bullied in every single school.
haha im not scary honest :smile:

I don't understand why new people get bullied, in my school new people are the most popular kids for like a month... everyone wants to be friend with them :/
I sure do hope that you aren't bullied now... you don't seem to deserve it

Spoiler

If 10 is the highest then 7 or 8. I'm still trying to get past the effects of the bullying.
If 10 is the worst then I would say about 2 or 3. I had if quite lucky during most of my school yrs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never been bullied, whats it like? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
erm, it depends. Primary school was all good so 0. But in secondary school probably at 5 or 6.
Original post by isabellacappio
Never been bullied, whats it like? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It brings a lot of anxiety and low self-esteem. I worry that one day I will have a kid who ends up bullying someone or being bullied.

Quick Reply

Latest