The Student Room Group

Removing Blu-tac Marks From Wall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by UWS
Congratulations on bumping a 10 year old thread.

LOL he probably got a new house altogether
Eraser really does work
Just ****ing take the wall down. Who gives a **** about walls in 2018?
Donald Trump cares a lot about walls
In the island of Fortonga, just off the coast of Nicaragua you will find the long black necked sea molluscan. It mates every fifth year. Wait until the eggs have hatched and are sun dried. Then the shells with coconut milk and albatross guano. (Equal parts.) This is perfect from removing blu-tac. You will need to be careful taking the powdered shells from Fortonga because although legal it is a cultural taboo. And sadly for some reason at certain US airports the powder triggers the alarm for grade 6 drugs. You maybe detained for a day or two until the misunderstanding is resolved. But I repeat, nothing works better for removing blu-tac stains.
Use blu tack to get rid of blu tack jut take a piece of blu tack and dab it on the other bits on the wall and it will stick right to the bit in your hand and will be gone from your wall I did this just before when removing my revision notes x😱
:congrats:
Original post by Nikita23_23
Use blu tack to get rid of blu tack jut take a piece of blu tack and dab it on the other bits on the wall and it will stick right to the bit in your hand and will be gone from your wall I did this just before when removing my revision notes x😱
Thank you very much for the round of applause x🙏🏻😘
Original post by Goofballx69
:congrats:
Reply 28

It won't remove the "stain" though, which I think is what OP was referring to 12 years ago.
:lips::shy2:
Thank you very much for the round of applause x🙏🏻😘
Oh ahahah 12 yrs ago tbh I didn’t even look how long ago it was I just typed in silly and I guess that was a tip to removing blu tack from a wall x😂
Original post by Bio 7
It won't remove the "stain" though, which I think is what OP was referring to 12 years ago.
I know this is over a decade old but an eraser!? That does not work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending