The Student Room Group
Reply 1
shiny
Finally a forum for Engineers (even though its placement in the Academic section is probably a bit suspect :confused: ) !!!

Thank you to all those who made this possible.

I could see this being the kind of think you would like, it made me think of the subscriber's forum's "engineer in residence" when I saw it!
Reply 2
Louise_1988
I could see this being the kind of think you would like, it made me think of the subscriber's forum's "engineer in residence" when I saw it!

I am pleased. There seems to be quite a few Engineers around here and it will be good to have a little home for them :smile:
Reply 3
yeahhhhhhhhhhh :biggrin:

I was also expecting it to be in the University course section rather than academic discussions, but hey, we've got a thread now, I'm not complaining!

So, what shall we talk about first?
Reply 4
shiny
I am pleased. There seems to be quite a few Engineers around here and it will be good to have a little home for them :smile:

Well i'm not an engineer, but my cousin is, it is something i'm interested in but at the moment I find physics a bit too baffaling, I don't think i could really cope with A Level. Will probably go more for a maths/economics route in the sixth form.
Reply 5
We have to do a Who Are You? I guess :smile: Let me make a new thread!
Reply 6
Happy happy happy! :biggrin:
Reply 7
We have more activity in this forum than the Uni Maths one I think!
Reply 8
shiny
We have more activity in this forum than the Uni Maths one I think!

That's because we err can hijack our own forum as opposed to other threads now :smile:
Reply 9
I've added an engineering related quote to my sig in celebration :smile:

Latest