The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Best accomodation in warwick?

I am 80% certain that Warwick will be my first choice given the reputation and how amazing my course seems, but I wanted to get some advice from current first years or anyone who has lived in halls at Warwick on which accommodation to choose? (I'm studying Italian and English and I won't have that much contact time, so want to be in a pretty social environment)
Social environment does not significantly differ between accommodation blocks. Choose based on whether you want an en suite, the let length and the cost.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I'm doing Modern Langauges too! I'm hoping to go for Sherbourne or Roots :smile:
try in front of tesco ?
the floor is usually cleaned arond 8pm at night, so less rats come and bite when your sleeping

stay safe my friend! i hope you get out of homelessness soon
Original post by hsm998
I am 80% certain that Warwick will be my first choice given the reputation and how amazing my course seems, but I wanted to get some advice from current first years or anyone who has lived in halls at Warwick on which accommodation to choose? (I'm studying Italian and English and I won't have that much contact time, so want to be in a pretty social environment)

Bluebell is by far the best
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Bluebell is by far the best

It is expensive and if more than a couple of people bail, you basically can't have a night out with people in the flat.
Original post by Diego Costa
It is expensive and if more than a couple of people bail, you basically can't have a night out with people in the flat.

At uni you don't need to have a night out with your flat, you can go out with course mates, friends from societies or people in your block. What you find in bluebell is that everyone in the block knows each other so even if the flat doesn't go out together- you will find people from different flats to go out with. Also we do flat parties which are really fun

Quick Reply

Latest