The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Kedst this year? :)

Hey guys! Just signed up so if this is in the wrong forum I apologise haha xD

I'm starting at King Eds VI in Stourbridge in September, going to study Biology, Chemistry and Geology. Was meant to do Statistics too but decided to drop it since 1) I hate maths and 2) I'd rather just have more study periods aha.

I've got the welcome to college day on June 30th too, I'm super nervous though! So are any of you guys going there and doing similar courses? :smile:
Moved to Secondary schools and sixth forms, where you're more likely to get an answer :smile:
Original post by xMiakatx
Hey guys! Just signed up so if this is in the wrong forum I apologise haha xD

I'm starting at King Eds VI in Stourbridge in September, going to study Biology, Chemistry and Geology. Was meant to do Statistics too but decided to drop it since 1) I hate maths and 2) I'd rather just have more study periods aha.

I've got the welcome to college day on June 30th too, I'm super nervous though! So are any of you guys going there and doing similar courses? :smile:

I'm going to Kingys too! I'm taking history, classics and biology :smile: I dropped mathematics with stats :smile:
Original post by Toomuchfab
I'm going to Kingys too! I'm taking history, classics and biology :smile: I dropped mathematics with stats :smile:

Heya! I managed to drop statistics haha, so glad about that! :smile: When's your welcome to college day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending