The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Which accommodation?

I have firmed Loughborough for Management Sciences :smile:

Just wondered which accommodation people would recommend.

I would like a self catered en suite room, which accommodation would be best, have looked at William Morris, which is close to the union but is it too far from the business school? Or is Hazelrigg a better option?

Please comment if there are better suggestions

Thanks
Not doing the same course as you but I've been looking at self catered en suite aswell and Hazelrigg seems to be the best option in terms of location and atmosphere. I found a lot of the information on the university website really useful and if you look on youtube there are videos about all the different halls that are really good to watch.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Hey I've firmed Loughborough and I'm gonna do Management Science too! I also have the same issue for accommodation. Im more into catered halls though. We should get int touch!
Original post by Annie66
I have firmed Loughborough for Management Sciences :smile:

Just wondered which accommodation people would recommend.

I would like a self catered en suite room, which accommodation would be best, have looked at William Morris, which is close to the union but is it too far from the business school? Or is Hazelrigg a better option?

Please comment if there are better suggestions

Thanks

Original post by balislander
Hey I've firmed Loughborough and I'm gonna do Management Science too! I also have the same issue for accommodation. Im more into catered halls though. We should get int touch!

Hi both

Great to hear that you have firmed Loughborough :biggrin: exciting news!

If you have any specific queries about accommodation just ask and we'll be happy to help. All of our halls are within easy walking distance of The School of Business and Economics (that's the beauty of a campus university!) so you have nothing to worry about there - even if it is raining you can always hop on the free campus shuttle bus that runs every few minutes!

If you look at our campus map, you can get your bearings and see roughly where everything is - whichever hall you are in will be within walking distance of the rest of campus.

Hope this helps!

Amy
Just a heads up, rigg-rut is a small hall (less than 200) so please have other options as it will be harder to get a room in there compared to a bigger hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Heartland
Just a heads up, rigg-rut is a small hall (less than 200) so please have other options as it will be harder to get a room in there compared to a bigger hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the tip :smile:
I have firmed to do Management Sciences as well :smile: I am going to go catered and am swayed towards Elvyn Richards because I really want an en suite. We should all get in touch??
Hi guys, I've got a place on the management sciences course too.

Looked at all the accommodation and think I'm going for Telford, self-catered and the lack of en suite doesn't really bother me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending