The Student Room Group

How's everyone feeling about GCSEs being in just over a month?

Scroll to see replies

To be perfectly honest, I'm terrified! Not to an unhealthy level but yeah… History's my biggest fear - I got almost 90% on the mock but I've forgotten everything and the exams in less than a month! Anyone else have History on the 5th of May?
I remember doing GCSEs last year . I procrastinated too much and did no revision at all! To be fair though I got at least a C in everything. Trouble is though I'm making the same mistake this year.
Original post by luciie
I just want to get it over with :frown:

I assure you that you're going to be fine!

Good luck all
Anyone else doing Medicine Through time for history?

It's a pain :frown:
My exams start on 16th may (under 2 weeks😬😰) and I, so scared. I've just got to the point where nothing seems to go in especially for science. Also my school dosnet go on study leave until 25th may whereas the rest of the schools in my area have already left and I work so much better at home. Can someone please give me revison advice and motivational advice Becuase I really need it :/
Original post by HeimIX
I made a revison TimeTable and everything, revision is going fine but I'm just scared ill forget everything at Exams, I got 3 A* 1A 5B's at mock exams, if i get that again I'm going to drink bleach. With results like that my life has no purpose.

Really? Those are very good grades! If I got them I'd be jumping off the walls with happiness!!! You would get onto most, if not all a-level choices too!

Quick Reply

Latest