The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett Accommodation

Anyone know which Leeds Beckett accommodation is best for social/student life? Stuck between Sugerwell Court and Marsdon (Opal 1) just wanted to know a bit more about each :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by afe05
Anyone know which Leeds Beckett accommodation is best for social/student life? Stuck between Sugerwell Court and Marsdon (Opal 1) just wanted to know a bit more about each :smile:

I was stuck between the two and decided to go for Marsden as it's known from a great social life. I went on a tour around Marsden and I absolutely loved it there!
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Sugarwell isnt great for social life. Out of the 2, marsden is the best.
ROOM AVAILABLE FROM JULY 1ST 2016- Granby Terrace

Sharing with three guys.

The house is in a central Headingley location with local shops, pubs and restaurants on your doorstep. 20 minute walk to Leeds Beckett Headingley Campus and 10 minute walk to Headingley Stadium.

£95.50 a week including water, heating, internet, tv license and contents insurance.

Spacious bedroom with a double bed. House also includes a spare room, spacious living room and two communal bathrooms.

Message if interested.
Hey there, I think we can help situated just a 10 minute walk away from Leeds Beckett University, Briggs House is a 320 bed private accommodation site, complete with two communal areas for students featuring a pool table, table tennis, air hockey and a 85inch TV for movie nights and sports. We also have a large private garden that will host a number of outdoor events including summer BBQ’s!

Briggs House is situated in between Headingley and Leeds and so is perfect to either have a night in the trendy Leeds spots or grab a quick bus to start the legendary Otley Run!
Take a look below for further Fresh Facts:

All inclusive bills
100 Mbps internet access
FREE contents insurance
No extra cost for living as a couple
Amazing social spaces with regular events
On site management & security
Private garden access for residents only
37” TVs in all shared apartment kitchens

Our Open Days are every Wednesday between 10am 4pm but you can visit us anytime between 9am to 5:30pm, Monday Friday. If a weekend or evening is better for you then get in touch and to book a viewing that is more suitable for you.

Contact Details:
0113 323 8501
[email protected]

Get in touch soon and speak with one of our friend accommodation team members.
Hi!

I have a 2 bedroom house at £695 PCM in the heart of Headingley and close to the stadium as well as university!

It has just been newly refurbished with new furniture! ( not shown in the outdated photos)

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending