The Student Room Group

AQA PSYB3 Help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JessLeigh97
Oh yeah, I forgot about that... yeah, that as pretty odd. I linked it in a couple of AO2s but the rest was just a generic Ainsworth essay really :/ everyone in my class ran out of time so kinda worrying about that :/

yeah I did exactly the same i basically wrote an Ainsworth essay, but most people I spoke to did that too so hopefully it's fine! ah no! I was writing till the last minute but I did just manage to finish but couldn't read through it and always make mistakes so that's a bit worrying
Original post by katiekt
yeah I did exactly the same i basically wrote an Ainsworth essay, but most people I spoke to did that too so hopefully it's fine! ah no! I was writing till the last minute but I did just manage to finish but couldn't read through it and always make mistakes so that's a bit worrying

I got 95% done so hoping I didnt drop too many marks in what I answered! Heres hoping it all goes well in August! :')
Reply 42
Original post by JessLeigh97
I got 95% done so hoping I didnt drop too many marks in what I answered! Heres hoping it all goes well in August! :':wink:

I'm sure you won't have don't worry!! yes let's hope!! good luck! and good luck for the rest of your exams!
Original post by katiekt
I'm sure you won't have don't worry!! yes let's hope!! good luck! and good luck for the rest of your exams!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending