The Student Room Group

Converting from full time to part time FY2?

Hi all,

Currently about to finish my FY1 and I have a confirmed FY2 full time post. However, I would like to change this to a part time post as I have another business to run on the side. Anyone know how to get about doing this? Is there a general UKFPO email address that would have more information? I couldn't find anything on a first Google search.
Reply 1
I don't think "I have other **** to do" will qualify you for less than full time training...
Reply 2
Original post by orez
Hi all,

Currently about to finish my FY1 and I have a confirmed FY2 full time post. However, I would like to change this to a part time post as I have another business to run on the side. Anyone know how to get about doing this? Is there a general UKFPO email address that would have more information? I couldn't find anything on a first Google search.

You need a 'valid' reason to be allowed to go less then full time. Usually that means health problems, kids or caring responsibilities for other seriously ill or disabled relative. Competing in sport at Olympic level has also ticked the box for some. Your TPD or Foundation Tutor should be able to advice you on this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending