The Student Room Group

What were you doing 10 years ago?

This morning I logged into Facebook and saw that exactly 10 years ago I joined the site, probably sat bored in my Uni dorm room and wondering if this Facebook site was the new Myspace.

What do you think you were doing exactly 10 years ago from today?

Scroll to see replies

Well 10 years ago, I was 10. So probably having an amazing time with no stress or worry :lol:

Those were the days :moon:
At school playing football at break time with a tennis ball and eating custurd creams this is at 10.36 am :tongue:
Primary school days
I was eight years old and I was too busy on Club Penguin.
Reply 4
Original post by toonervoustotalk
At school playing football at break time with a tennis ball and eating custurd creams this is at 10.36 am :tongue:
Primary school days

23/4/2006 was a Sunday :biggrin:
Collecting those Texaco World Cup 2006 football discs, Match Attax, World Cup Cards, bossing primary school football, etc. Year 3 days :')
Original post by Reue
23/4/2006 was a Sunday :biggrin:

Haha ok
So probs getting on the bus to go to church :lol:
Watching F1 probably!
I was 8 and probably enjoying primary school!
Waiting for Monday to roll around so I could post on TSR. :bebored: (no internet at home until late 2006)

I probably watched Steamboy either that day or the day before, seeing as it was the first thing I posted about on the 24th.
Rugby in the morning. FIFA in the evening probs :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 10
10 years ago I was in year 2 and had the best teacher ever. I was also in a relationship that year and used to dance with the girl during assembly, my teacher was the deputy head of the primary school. Oh yeah and i played Runescape, Hehehe
(edited 8 years ago)
I was probably drinking in the park with my friends or just generally on road. Ecko tracksuits and K-Swiss trainers.

I think I'd have had my pink Razr at this time.

I wasn't doing anything useful.

I'd have had a rugby match tomorrow so would be going fairly easy on the weights.
In the worse time in my life in year 8. Probably on runsescape trying to forget about school the next day.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would have been 11 years old so probably playing on my Nintendo 64 and organising my dinosaur comic collection
Original post by Changing Skies
Well 10 years ago, I was 10. So probably having an amazing time with no stress or worry :lol:

Those were the days :moon:
Indeed they were :daydreaming:

Ten years ago I will have been doing my GCSEs. Walking or cycling to school and when I wasn't in exams I'd drink gin and smoke cigars under a massive tree that was out of the way.
I was probably using MSN or something
I was 8 years old, I was probably playing dress up in my mums saris...:redface:
Reply 17
The same day in ten yrs ago, i was ten and I certain that I was studying in that weekend. (Still can't forget my miserable childhood)
Hanging out with the bestie, a guy called Ben. Actually I'd have been getting ready to hang out with him; no way would he have woken up so early on a Sunday.
Probably playing football or pokemon

Quick Reply

Latest