The Student Room Group

has anyone studied Y032 People, work and society Access module

hi guys i was wondering if anyone has studied Y032 People, work and society Access module? if you have can you let me know what its like and there is anything i can read or do to get myself ready for the course, thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by emmafls13
hi guys i was wondering if anyone has studied Y032 People, work and society Access module? if you have can you let me know what its like and there is anything i can read or do to get myself ready for the course, thanks :smile:

There's loads of advice here
Reply 2
Original post by emmafls13

Hi Emma, i start in october, im looking forward to it, but its been a long time since i was i HE😖 not sure you got the info you were looking for but subjects covered are health, law, children and young people, management, psychology and social sciences, thats about all i know so far. Cant find any further reading, if you did let me know please, im dying to get started😝

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending