The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tawheed
Let's have one about many atheists not considering homosexual incest to be immoral.

Is that all you say?

For the past week i've literally never seen you say anything else but that.
Once again,
1. Atheists dont have a uniform belief structure, everyone has different morality view points. The only think we have in common is the understanding that there is a lack of evidence to support a deity.
2. Find a new argument, getting pretty pathetic now. Even Muslims have criticsed you on your actions.

TSR is full of a lot of Islam threads. Yes, I completely agree with that.
However not once have I seen someone discredit Muslims. Completely different!

If you want to mock atheism, go right ahead. However smearing all atheists to be supports of incest is not 1. a constructive argument for anything. 2. Shows how imitated you are from any atheist with a logical argument against any truth within Islam. Convincing Muslims in ISOC that we're all supports of incest to help discredit the lack of a deity is pathetic.
Reply 141
Original post by Tawheed
Let's have one about many atheists not considering homosexual incest to be immoral.
But you still haven't explained why fully informed, consensual, adult, homosexual incest is objectively wrong.

You claim that it is "immoral". On what basis, in a purely objective and logical context?

You keep bringing up this issue, but every time, you fail to explain why it is objectively wrong. You simply attack the very poorly constructed straw man that "atheists" (like we all think alike) think that homosexual incest is "acceptable" (which most, I am sure, do not).

As I have explained to you before, conceding that something is not objectively wrong is not the same thing as finding it acceptable.

This must be the third or fourth time I've asked you to explain your position on this, and you have refused every time. People may start to suspect that you don't actually have an answer - thus leading us to assume that, like myself, you cannot see anything objectively wrong with the type of incestuous homosexuality described.

It really is time to put up or shut up!
Reply 142
Original post by slaven
The difference between the moderate muslims and normal muslims is that moderate would not necesarly behead you
But if somebody else did, they would say that they condemned the killing of innocents. But...
Reply 143
Original post by lolatmaths
Only simpletons would believe this rubbish, thanks for this, it was a good chuckle.
Finally got round to reading the Quran then?
Original post by QE2
Finally got round to reading the Quran then?

wut
Reply 145
Original post by dozyrosie

behed.jpg
I'd ask that man to define "insult".
Personally, I'd be pretty darn peeved if someone apostrophe'd my name like that!
Reply 146
Original post by QE2
But if somebody else did, they would say that they condemned the killing of innocents. But...

To be fair. It depens if the said particular groups does it often,

For example, if there is one white supremist terrorist attack in 10 years than I would not consider necesarly as a treat. But if they do incidents every 2-3 months than yes.
Reply 147
Original post by *Alisha*
But I thought all religions think homosexuality is wrong. So you can't just blame one religion.
This thread is about a particular set of surveys of one particular religion.

If the survey was of Christian, or Jewish, or Hindu, or Wiccan attitudes, the results woud have been different, so the reposnses to it would have been different.

However, by far the worst culprits are Christianity, Judaism and Islam, and considering that they all worship the same god, I think we know who to blame for all the homophobia...
Original post by QE2
I'd ask that man to define "insult".
Personally, I'd be pretty darn peeved if someone apostrophe'd my name like that!

I never thought of it like that, I suppose that is why I don't rush out into the street calling for the extermination of all who do not think like me.

Now I wonder if he will face the mob.

Latest

Trending

Trending