The Student Room Group

best place to go on a lads holiday

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i'm off to zante this yr :smile: it is going to be fab, tho not been before so can't really recommend it tho ibiza is absolutely the BEST!!!!! get a cheap deal to go over there... n its not as expensive as pple make out... if u keep moving from bar to bar they do u deals to draw u in! such as, one bar in the west end you pay 10 euros and get a bottle of peach snaps or vodka or whatever u want n then some shots n loads of other stuff. works out cheapy cheap.... loads of pple r going to zante this yr! i kno atleast 22 pple tht r going!!! :smile: 2 have jst come back and loved it!!! apparently its really cheap and there is plenty to do! x
Reply 21
kos is absolutley outstanding, peace love and unity x
Please confine yourself to those places already lost to your ilk.

There's no need to ruin cities like Talinn for the thinking population of the world.
amsterdam doesnt have the beaches, but it does have the babes, beer and drugs.

gets my vote :smile:
Reply 24
Amsterdam for sure or a bloody good music festival, Zante id reccomend as well.
magaluff

as it is known as Shagalufffffff :yep:
Reply 26
I'm off to Amsterdam for my 18th in a week ... Good times haha!
Reply 27
BryceTopliss
magaluff

as it is known as Shagalufffffff :yep:

Or Shagapoof :smile:

I heard its going downhill :s-smilie: Id say Zante, Corfu, Kos, AiyaNapa or Rhodes :smile:
Reply 28
:smile: Magaluff Is Overrated..
Malia On The Other Hand..

I'd Say Malia, Or Zante..
Reply 29
faliraki in rhodes :smile:
kardamena in kos :smile: or kavos in corfu :smile: ?
Reply 30
HALF PINT
have you been to Magalluf?
And whats the best place to go in zante??

Laganas :wink:
Costa del Sol is a great for holidays, Sun, sea & beautiful woman :smile:
Reply 32
Ahahaha, did someone seriously suggest St. Tropez, one of the classiest places in France, for a student?! What world do you live in?!
Original post by juanveron45
I have done crete(malia) and playa des lingues, heard ayia napa was good but the drink is expensive, any other cool places.YTou know what im after

beer
babes
beaches

beer-watered down or good. Depends on who you go to for drink.

babes - LOL. Very few girls are considered sober shags. You need to be bladdered to screw a lot of the girls on holidays

beaches - Full of drunkards, burnt skin and ****. Some are nice however.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
turkey is probs cheap coz its not in the eu
What about Amsterdam? is it any good there. i'm short of money and there is the cheapest option.
Reply 36
Ayia Napa is the deal... I am damn lucky to be a Cypriot. :tongue: Never spend a summer without Napa. Cheap drinks, cheap rooms and nasty girls!
Reply 37
Original post by Lil Somethin
What about Amsterdam? is it any good there. i'm short of money and there is the cheapest option.

Amsterdam is easily £150 - £200 a day/night.
Reply 38
Slough industrial district.
Is it any good in amsterdam? Girls and booze wise?

Quick Reply

Latest