The Student Room Group

Has anybody applied to Inspiring Interns ?

After 1 1/2 years of graduating and not knowing what I want to do as a career, I decided to apply for inspiring intern, with a greater purpose. I've been with them for 2 months, but I am not getting an interview for anything, it's been really disappointing so far. It's frustrating because I tailored my CV so it aligns to roles that I'm interested in, yet I still can't even get an interview. And I have seen others like me achieve great success with this service.
Yes I signed up with them and got no interviews (I have strong academics and provided a good video CV)

Have you tried applying for graduate schemes individually?
Reply 2
Original post by anonymous999
Yes I signed up with them and got no interviews (I have strong academics and provided a good video CV)

Have you tried applying for graduate schemes individually?

Yes, I have applied everything that is suitable for my experience and skills . What are your academics like and where else have you appied ?
Hi Tony,

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had much luck with interviews with us. We have placed over 5500 grads since 2008, and we'd love to continue to help you out.

If you message me with your details, I'll talk to the team and see if there's anything we can do to help!

Best wishes,
Matt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending