The Student Room Group

best uni for law?

I want to study engligh and french law but I cant decide which unis to look round this summer and as i dont have time to look around all of them ...suggestions please maybe if youve looked around some already and e.g. thought they had a friendly atmosphere ?? :smile:
*bearing in mind i study maths, further maths and french (i know there are some unis such as lse who don't accept maths and further maths together)
Oxford. It doesn't require you to take anything.
Original post by alice.ronalene

*bearing in mind i study maths, further maths and french (i know there are some unis such as lse who don't accept maths and further maths together)

LSE's website suggests the opposite:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/lseEntryRequirements.aspx

Group 2: Programmes which are happy to consider applicants offering Maths, Further Maths and one other subject..... Law (M100)

Although not relevant to you, I have to say that I find it a bit odd that Further Maths is only accepted as a fourth subject for LSEs Economics programme. I've done a fair bit of Economics in my time and I would have thought that Further Maths was quite useful for many of the more quantitative aspects of the subject.
Original post by Forum User
LSE's website suggests the opposite:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/lseEntryRequirements.aspx

Group 2: Programmes which are happy to consider applicants offering Maths, Further Maths and one other subject..... Law (M100)

Although not relevant to you, I have to say that I find it a bit odd that Further Maths is only accepted as a fourth subject for LSEs Economics programme. I've done a fair bit of Economics in my time and I would have thought that Further Maths was quite useful for many of the more quantitative aspects of the subject.

aah i was originally going to do economics at uni and had read that on the lse website and just assumed it was the same policy for all degrees -thank you for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending