The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Roommate Needed!

I'm trying to find someone to take over my contract for a 2016/17 room in a house on Cyfarthfa street.

It's v local to the city centre (10 minute walk) and a really nice property (three bedrooms, all upstairs, with a large open living space downstairs and a small garden).

The rent is £290 a month and bills are not inclusive however we have received an estimate of £12.90 a week through a company called Glide.

My two house mates are both USW media production students (aged 20 and 21), they're quiet, clean and both lovely people.
Reply 1
Hello! I'm also looking for a house. I was wondering: is it far from the modern school of languages? Please contact me thank you.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by minaayr
Hello! I'm also looking for a house. I was wondering: is it far from the modern school of languages? Please contact me thank you.

Hello,

It's about a 15 minute walk away!

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 8.22.53 pm.png
Reply 3
Thanks :smile: Can you send me pictures of the house pls ? Here is my mail: [email protected]
Can you post pictures of the house/bedroom?
Thanks
Reply 5
Looking for someone to take over my contract at Northgate house apartments, Collegiate property.It is a premier studio with a personal kitchen / All Bills Included. For the term 2016/2017. It has a brilliant city centre location. Located at Kingsway right across The Cardiff Castle.

Kindly revert back for details!!
Reply 6
Hi :smile: what is the price including all charges? Can you send pictures too?
Hello Emily. Is the room still available? I will be starting a one-year program at the University of Bath starting at the end of September and would like to visit your place tomorrow if possible. Please call me at 7857 252273 to set something up. Thank you, Sarah
Reply 8
hello, this looks interesting. Can you send me pictures of your house pls? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending