The Student Room Group

She mentions guys trying it with her quite frequently

I'm poor at judging signals.

How much does this mean?

Is she trying to make more eager?

Now she doesn't talk about them in a positive way or as possible dates, more negatively. Kind of.

My gut feeling this means nothing. Coincidence?

We get on quite well btw.

Girls why would you say this to a guy, who you're fairly matey with? Cos she's not saying she's on any of these guys.

Cos tbf she does attract weird men. So it's not a surprise she's not on them, but some of them are normal.
If it's meant to be some sort of sign, and she doesn't like it when you don't realise, I'd tell her to piss off.
Its a sign - dump her
Reply 3
Original post by Mayhem™
If it's meant to be some sort of sign, and she doesn't like it when you don't realise, I'd tell her to piss off.

Lad
Original post by Anonymous
I'm poor at judging signals.

How much does this mean?

Is she trying to make more eager?

Now she doesn't talk about them in a positive way or as possible dates, more negatively. Kind of.

My gut feeling this means nothing. Coincidence?

We get on quite well btw.

Girls why would you say this to a guy, who you're fairly matey with? Cos she's not saying she's on any of these guys.

Cos tbf she does attract weird men. So it's not a surprise she's not on them, but some of them are normal.

If she let's those guys get it on with her, when you eat her out you might lick some man nut from the previous person
Reply 5
Original post by The_JoKeR
Its a sign - dump her

Nah we aren't together.
Make sure you dump her when you get the chance then
Tbh EVERY girl has to mention some creep or dude trying to hit on her at some point when talking to you. Idk why :lol:
Reply 8
Some of them are normal blokes tbf.

That she mentions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending