The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official imperial college london 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LucySW123
I got an informal JMC offer by email! I had my interview on Nov.23rd.

hey if you wouldn't mind could you please tell me the main things about your application (grades or experience) and when you applied (i applied November 22 still nothing back). congratulations BTW.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by bobmarly024
hey if you wouldn't mind could you please tell me the main things about your application (grades or experience) and when you applied (i applied November 22 still nothing back). congratulations BTW.

My predicted grades are A*A*A*A in maths, further maths, physics and economics. I applied on Oct.6th. Good luck to your application!
Please update me on how offers are for CS this year; I've seen some crazy offers last year with 43 points in IB with STEP II ... :frown:
Original post by Loumstar
Hey, when did ICL say they would begin giving out AeroEng offers? Think it's around about now, right?

I got my offer 2 days ago at 10pm for A*A*A.
Original post by goatygoat
I got my offer 2 days ago at 10pm for A*A*A.

Yeah same, I'm so happy!!
Thank god we don't have to do STEP or anything!
Original post by Loumstar
Yeah same, I'm so happy!!
Thank god we don't have to do STEP or anything!

I don't think anyone other than Comp Sci and Maths has to do STEP? I'm actually looking at doing STEP for fun and to keep me interested in a level maths haha.
But yeah I understand, I was quite happy too
Has anyone else gotten their replies for CompSci yet? I applied late August and my interview was on the 6th of Dec. The interviewer told me I'd get a reply 2 weeks later, but still no news. (every time a notification appears from my email, I get a mini heart attack.)
Original post by kishen111
Has anyone else gotten their replies for CompSci yet? I applied late August and my interview was on the 6th of Dec. The interviewer told me I'd get a reply 2 weeks later, but still no news. (every time a notification appears from my email, I get a mini heart attack.)

There appear to have been few - see this thread. They still appear to be processing November interviews though.
Original post by kishen111
I applied late August

Was UCAS even accepting applications then?
Original post by RogerOxon

I thought it opened on September 1st
Reply 1190
Another news letter from Imperial that made my heart beat three times as fast D:

It's either that or late September, can't remember which one hahaha my bad
There appear to have been few - see this thread. They still appear to be processing November interviews though.

Alright, thanks a lot dude.
Original post by Quido
Another news letter from Imperial that made my heart beat three times as fast D:

HAHAHA me too!
Original post by Quido

Such a tease haha
I am going to dieeeee
I do not know how I am going to be able to spend holidays without an Imperial offer. I have to wait for my interview results for Oxford.
I am hoping to receive smth tomorrow for biochemistry from Imperial. This is too much stress for me.
Reply 1196
Anyone with an offer for MEng computing??? Interviewed November 23rd
Original post by BrambleGB
They're starting today. I got mine and so have a few others

Original post by bananakarma
How did I manage to avoid the email from the Department of Computing for two and a half hours, I have no idea. 😜 I'm ecstatic for a conditional, considering I thought I ruined my interview so bad when I got asked why I didn't choose a MEng and got advised to say "Because I'd also like to attend other universities" because apparently that's what they wanted to hear from someone with big aspirations and then having to quickly save myself when I realised that was the CRAPPIEST piece of advice I'd been given.

Congrats! What were your offers? Do either of you take Further Maths? Also when did you apply :P
Ok, so got the conditions for Computing BEng right now, I need A*AAA in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics respectively (with passes in the practical endorsements for both sciences), and an A in my EPQ. Thankfully no STEP or AEA, I would have been devastated if they did, did not like the look of the papers when I saw them.
Original post by student1099
Congrats! What were your offers? Do either of you take Further Maths? Also when did you apply :P

Thanks!

Offer = A*AAA in Maths, Further, Chem, Phys (with passes for practical endorsement), A in EPQ.

Applied on October 13th 2016 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending