Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A-list actors and actresses

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Kash24411)
    Without a doubt the man in your profile picture (James Gandolfini, may be RIP). Just finished watching The Sopranos and he was an extraordinary actor, simply gold.
    Completely agree. One of the best performances I have ever seen. Tony Soprano is also one of the best characters ever developed, in my opinion. So sad that he's gone

(Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Yeah, don't forget the ladies! I'd say your list is pretty good.

I quite like Jessica Chastain, Zoe Saldana and Emily Blunt too
    Haha yeah, actresses have quite a big part to play in making films amazing too!

(Original post by ImagineCats)
    Rather generalised but Orange Is The New Black cast are absolutely amazing. Look at Crazy for example (Uzo Aducosomething)- herself in real life is absolutely nothing like Crazy but watching her you feel freaked out. People in TV shows never seem to get enough credit idk
    Agree completely with this! The performance of Crazy Eyes in incredible and has deservedly won a few awards. I hope that actress gets more popular after her performance in OITNB because she definitely deserves it.

There have been so many incredible TV performances that it's pretty unfair to mention just one, but yeah they should be given more credit!

Leonadro Decaprio in The Revenant
    Brie Larson in Room.
    So many great actors and actresses.

Tom Hanks
    De Niro
    Edward Norton
    Morgan Freeman
    Jack Nicholson
    Meryl Streep
    Robin Williams
    Brad Pitt
    Has Tom Cruise ever been in a bad movie?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.