The Student Room Group

Do you think this guy is guilty of what he's done.

Moved to chat.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
I came across this article on abcnews and I feel extremely sorry for him.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/19-year-spend-25-years-registered-sex-offender/story?id=32783206

No I don't think he is and it's so harsh the way he is being treated. The girl could have looked older than 14 you can't ask for a drivers licence which could offend some people 'Oh sorry can i look at your licence cause you look 15'.

The girl should have been dealt with too but also the guy had sex with her believing she was 17 which I'm not sure is legal in America????
The fault is on the girl. She lied about her age which led a guy in prison.

I understand she was desperate to have sex but lying will not get you anywhere.
Time for me to vent my rage (this is my opinion so if you won't accept it do one).

Okay, Feminists what else do you want? Read the bloody article and tell me if it was this poor soul's fault.
If the Role's were reversed, I can promise you the charge on the woman would not be as serious as this laid upon this "Sex offender" and most likely the child (boy) who signed on the website would be getting in trouble with the authorities by it.
How is this fair tbh?
His future is gone. All because of some hormonal girl decides to have sex with a 17 Year Old. The man should not have been charged as there is clearly evidence that he asked her about her age, but guess what!?
Since it's a Man they won't give 2 damn's about his opinion.
It was unjust that he gets charged for the lies of some Teen, The world is slowly digging up it's own grave every day.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending