The Student Room Group

b2 c2 p2

i just recently did my exam on the 10th and it was pretty hard. i was doing higher and OCR. how did you guys find it? and ask me some questions i'll lets see if we got them right or not :'D
Reply 1
I found it hard as well but some people found it easy. What will be the grade boundaries?
Reply 2
Original post by Fnt1klo
I found it hard as well but some people found it easy. What will be the grade boundaries?

i have no idea to be honest but apparently they will be higher this year
Reply 3
Original post by miniboo
i have no idea to be honest but apparently they will be higher this year

Whether the paper is easy or not.as far as I know OCR increases the Gb every year.
Reply 4
Original post by Fnt1klo
Whether the paper is easy or not.as far as I know OCR increases the Gb every year.

yeah true but same time i know i did very bad for the first question about the whales i wrote something like they get used to make oil or something which would probably be wrong urggh :'(
Reply 5
Original post by miniboo
yeah true but same time i know i did very bad for the first question about the whales i wrote something like they get used to make oil or something which would probably be wrong urggh :'(
The quest was why it is difficult to prevent them from dying right? I wrote that they are used for many other purposes like eating(their meat)
Reply 6
I answered section d poorly as I was running out of time.
Reply 7
Original post by Fnt1klo
I answered section d poorly as I was running out of time.

what was question d?
Reply 8
I meant the section d which was the last section worth 10 marks.
Reply 9
Original post by Fnt1klo
I meant the section d which was the last section worth 10 marks.

Oh yeah that was pretty hard but like it was logic I wrote things like the oil will run out etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest