The Student Room Group

work experience help

not sure if i've posted this in the right place but i was wondering how id go about applying for work experience in a small law firm? do you give in your cv or can you email it? do you need a cover letter? thanks in advance (might be a stupid question to some of you)
To be honest, I think the best thing to do is call them or e-mail them to enquire if there is any work experience available and if there is they would explain how you would go about applying for it. Usually they would have an application form online perhaps or if not advise you to hand in a CV. Contact them prior to applying to ensure you at least have a chance or if there's anything available to avoid wasting your time. (Just talking from my personal experience as I had to apply to a couple places before I realized some were almost full). Best of luck
Reply 2
You might find it more helpful if you post in a different forum (link in the sticky) :smile:

Do a search on the firm with Chambers Student Guide to see if there are any clues. If they are extremely small and/or niche, they might not be in Chambers, however.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending