The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok, lets maybe just stop with the hearsay going forward and keep the forum for what it was intended for.

It seems formal offers have been sent to people in Belfast on Tuesday, has anyone else received offers since? Got any updates?
Original post by john.doe.
Ok, lets maybe just stop with the hearsay going forward and keep the forum for what it was intended for.

It seems formal offers have been sent to people in Belfast on Tuesday, has anyone else received offers since? Got any updates?

Nothing for me

And I agree, lets keep it polite civil and helpful. We may all end up working together at some point, so it would help to be able to start with nice feelings towards colleagues
U did say 444 so stop lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamz seems to have morphed into CivilMac...
Who's still waiting for Belfast
Original post by MurphysLaw2471
Who's still waiting for Belfast

I'm still waiting on HO from the 042R campaign. No provisional offers for Belfast have even been given.
Original post by theduffman82
I'm still waiting on HO from the 042R campaign. No provisional offers for Belfast have even been given.

What was the last you heard from them?
Original post by MurphysLaw2471
What was the last you heard from them?

Just a generic 'our planning is continuing and we will be in touch as soon as we can with an update' reply when I chased a few weeks ago.
Original post by giraffeshat
Has anyone had any contact from them recently? When I called up they just said the stuff about natural wastage, but someone on another forum has said something about an offer being withdrawn. I have had ten missed calls from an unknown number today and am scared it's them telling me I've no job.

It could be them offering also (if you've had your provisional?). Belfast due to take a few more on end of next month.
Original post by Janice111
It could be them offering also (if you've had your provisional?). Belfast due to take a few more on end of next month.

How certain are you about Belfast offers Janice?
Original post by HammerThyme
How certain are you about Belfast offers Janice?

Honestly, secondhand info, as explained in my pm to you. Only going on what I was told by someone there. There might be 100 people not on this site waiting for Belfast and 2 spaces coming up, sorry I can't tell you anymore. To do so would be pure speculation and there's already someone on here very good at passing that off as fact 🤢🤢🤢
Honestly, secondhand info, as explained in my pm to you. Only going on what I was told by someone there. There might be 100 people not on this site waiting for Belfast and 2 spaces coming up, sorry I can't tell you anymore. To do so would be pure speculation and there's already someone on here very good at passing that off as fact 🤢🤢🤢

Thanks, I appreciate it. Also, I never got the PM!?! 😳
Original post by HammerThyme
Thanks, I appreciate it. Also, I never got the PM!?! 😳

Sorry, tried to explain in it last night lol, god knows where I sent it!
Sorry, tried to explain in it last night lol, god knows where I sent it!

No probs. Cheers

Latest

Trending

Trending