The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London First Year Accommodation 2016 SWAPS

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I'm looking for someone to take over my en-suite room at Champion Hill, which I'm moving out of this week. The rent is £192 and you can move in as soon as you'd like. PM if interested.
Thanks.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

I am coming from John Hopkins College, Baltimore to Kings College on the study abroad program in January and have been allocated 'great dover street apartments' and would like to switch to either stamford street or moonraker apartment to be closer to waterloo campus

Original post by Astrorider1997

I am coming from John Hopkins College, Baltimore to Kings College on the study abroad program in January and have been allocated 'great dover street apartments' and would like to switch to either stamford street or moonraker apartment to be closer to waterloo campus

Hey what price are you looking to pay?
Original post by alexwright1304
Hey what price are you looking to pay?

Hi, I haven't accepted the offer yet but I believe it's about £199
Looking for someone to take over my contract at champion hill in January. Single ensuite 187 per week. DM if interested.
Im looking for someone to take over my contract at great dover street ASAP, en suite £199 p/w, 5 min walk from guys campus, please message me for more info.
Hi, I am an abroad student allocated to an Ewen Henderson Ensuite (cheap), I am looking to swap with someone who lives in (Moonraker, Stamford, or Great Dover in that order). I would potentially be willing to pay for the swap.
Ensuite room Available NOW at North Lodge Unite Students accommodation in Tottenham Hale, en-suite with double bed, private bathroom and shared double kitchen. Building has common room, laundry room, outdoor areas etc. Fantastic views of London from the flat on the 9th floor. Less than 5 minute walk from Tottenham Hale Overground and Tube station (Victoria Line)! 24/7 security at reception. Gym around the corner. Express overground to Liverpool Street and Stratford. Next to Tottenham Retail Park, including Tesco, Lidl, B&Q, Argos, Wilko, KFC and several fast food shops. £195 per week, bills included. Tenancy ends on the 2nd of July 2017.

Private message me for images and more details!
Original post by Astrorider1997

Hello are you still interested in the change! I am at moonraker point and everything is negotiable~
Hello is anyone interested in taking over moonraker point ensuite or swap to great dover or wolfson house residence for the remaining months?

thank you so much!
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sublet a room in London from 12th August to 9th September this summer. I am not a King's college student but I am a full time student doing a summer internship in the city.
Original post by Zuzkatus
Hey i have college hall which is very centrally located only 15 min from strand by bus! are u interested?

I would be.
Hey! My friend has an offer for Champion Hill and she would like to swap. Are you interested?

Original post by ellie2712
Im looking for someone to take over my contract at great dover street ASAP, en suite £199 p/w, 5 min walk from guys campus, please message me for more info.
Original post by premukh
Looking for an ensuite room at great Dover street but been allocated en suite at Stamford, interested in swapping?

Hi
I know this is quite late but I have an apartment at GDS ensuite that I would be willing to swap for Stamford street.
Please message me if interested:
Thanks
Hey guys my sister is looking to swap her champion hill en suite accomodation for a Wolfson house accomodation. She wants to be nearer Guy's campus and pay less. Anyone interested?
(edited 6 years ago)
House type: En-suite Cost: £165/week (cheapest ensuite available)
Length of contract: 40 weeks
Preferences: No Preference, ideally Moonraker Point or GDS

The area has really frequent and good bus links!
Please message me if interested
Original post by Michael Shi
Hi
I know this is quite late but I have an apartment at GDS ensuite that I would be willing to swap for Stamford street.
Please message me if interested:
Thanks

Hi, I am enquiring if your ensuite room at Great Dover Street is still available? I am undertaking an exchange at KCL for the 2018 Spring Semester (Jan-June), coming from Australia, and have been offered a place at Angel Lane that I would happily decline or swap for your residence to take over your contract. Kind regards, Jasmine

Quick Reply

Latest