The Student Room Group

Books to read before applying for Veterinary nursing

Hi all,
I want to apply for veterinary nursing in 2017, I am currently starting to write my personal statement and heard that it was good to include books you have read, can any one please recommend any good books on the subject which I will be able to refer to in my PS?

Any help would be appreciated also any top tips on PS writing!
thank you
Reply 1
Original post by .C.
Hi all,
I want to apply for veterinary nursing in 2017, I am currently starting to write my personal statement and heard that it was good to include books you have read, can any one please recommend any good books on the subject which I will be able to refer to in my PS?

Any help would be appreciated also any top tips on PS writing!
thank you

Okay so I actually applied for vet Med, not vet nursing, but there's so little space in a PS, that there's no room to say anything irrelevant- or even fit in everything that is relevant!
That being said, if you can think of a book that has made a real impression on you, and if you have truly taken something meaningful from it which you can apply to your application, then I'd say go for it. Unfortunately this is rather hard to convey in such a limited character count, and I'd advise against it. Instead I'd use the space to reflect on WEX or hobbies, but it's entirely your decisions. Remember that's it's your "personal" statement and you need to be happy with it above the opinions of everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending