The Student Room Group

Thank you teachers

I've bought thank you cards for my teachers having just finished my a-levels, but I am really stuck. I'm not great at expressing my gratitude and all the online suggestions are too mushy and primary school aged. Any suggestions?

My teachers are mainly male and our relationship is quite formal, so I don't want it to sound overly sentimental, but at the same time want to convey my thanks.
Reply 1
Whats your budget?
As a male teacher at a girls school I think I can comment.

Firstly, I really appreciate even a card from my students as long as it's heart felt. If appropriate, just thank them for their support, encouragement and motivation you gained from their teaching.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TeachChemistry
As a male teacher at a girls school I think I can comment.

Firstly, I really appreciate even a card from my students as long as it's heart felt. If appropriate, just thank them for their support, encouragement and motivation you gained from *their reaching.*

well since you're a male teacher at a girls only school i need help ASAP! i need to get a present for my form tutor who is a male. We don't mind spending unto £100. What should we get him?
Reply 4
Could someone give me a kind of structure? Of course I will elaborate and make it more personal but I'm finding it difficult to know what to write

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending