The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds vs Nottingham -overall- (and Loughborough, Sheffield)

Hello everyone,
My name is George and I would appreciate your input with my Master choice.
I studied Psychology and I pursed a Master in Occupational (Work) Psychology.
My top choices (I am accepted) are Nottingham,Sheffield,Loughboroug h and Leeds. All programs are in the Business department of each university , and Nottingham's is in the Medicine department.
Considering ranking of Psychology,Business and Overall is seems that (apart from Sheffield) the other three are a close call.
I am trying to consider the prospects of each university as well as the life in the city. I did a detailed review of each module offered from every program and Loughborough offer no-exam modules which at first seemed a good option , but it required multiple essays for each course. I think I am between Nottingham and Leeds (mainly because they seem universities with better prospect) but I havent visit Leeds to compare. Some articles seem to label Leeds as a dangerous city and far more expensive than Nottingham.

I would appreciate any input concerning any criteria.
Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day !

George
I would go for Loughborough, and personally prefer Leeds to Nottingham.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Nottingham is the best out of those you mentioned, in social terms and job wise
Reply 3
But Nottingham's program is supported by the Medicine Department which is not that high in any ranking.
However the Business Departments of the other Universities appear much higher (especially Loughborough)
Reply 4
just go leeds its naughty

Quick Reply

Latest