The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Of course, and in other places. :sexface:
we never even hugged :lol: kissing is like miles away :moon:
Personally I don't kiss my parents on the lips, but each to their own I suppose..

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I'm 17, my mum kisses me before I go to sleep, is this weird? I'm starting to find it a bit awkward now but i'm scared she'll kick off about it, I'm not sure, opinions?
i agree!
I know this thread was made quite a while ago; but growing up with small pecks between a child and their parent as a way of saying goodbye or goodnight isn’t something that should be made such a deal about in a negative way.
It’s not a sexual thing, its not a romantic thing.
It’s a way to show love between parents and their children (regardless of age), and while it may be odd having not grown up with it; it’s a harmless family gesture.
Where a problem would be:
A child growing up and becoming uncomfortable with the kisses, but the parents continue to to it anyway. They need to respect it if their child does not think its something they should do or want to do.

Overall,
if it’s done in an innocent way like saying goodnight and such, their should be no problem; it’s how they were raised and how their parents were probably raised as well.

Thank you
No bro because that's nasty.

Latest

Trending

Trending