The Student Room Group

stressed but like nah

I honestly feel very stressed about getting into a good uni and stuff like I have really specific requirements for the unis I want to go to (THEY"RE WEIRD + LIKE REALLY SPECIFIC) but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't worry so much HAHA (I'm class of 2020 btw so that says something) but ya just like a thread to talk about these things :') - this is a sucky first post but heyyy
yeah i feel the same way that you do:frown:
i want to enjoy some time off for this summer but i cant help thinking about doing work all the time :s-smilie:
because otherwise i would have more work to do later and get more stressed :frown:
lol :smile:
(ps: sry i dont have any advice, i just like to share my thoughts with people :smile::biggrin:
serenelim
---

yeah i feel the same way that you do
i want to enjoy some time off for this summer but i cant help thinking about doing work all the time
because otherwise i would have more work to do later and get more stressed
lol
(ps: sry i dont have any advice, i just like to share my thoughts with people
Reply 3
Original post by miss_lara_777!
yeah i feel the same way that you do
i want to enjoy some time off for this summer but i cant help thinking about doing work all the time
because otherwise i would have more work to do later and get more stressed
lol
(ps: sry i dont have any advice, i just like to share my thoughts with people
:redface: I feel you, it's okay and it's fine :biggrin:
Original post by serenelim
I honestly feel very stressed about getting into a good uni and stuff like I have really specific requirements for the unis I want to go to (THEY"RE WEIRD + LIKE REALLY SPECIFIC) but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't worry so much HAHA (I'm class of 2020 btw so that says something) but ya just like a thread to talk about these things :':wink: - this is a sucky first post but heyyy

Chill, you're not going to uni for 4 years! I'm going this October and honestly, 4 years ago I don't even remember what I was doing: more likely eating dirt in the garden than stressing about uni.
Reply 5
Original post by Platopus
Chill, you're not going to uni for 4 years! I'm going this October and honestly, 4 years ago I don't even remember what I was doing: more likely eating dirt in the garden than stressing about uni.
my gosh I wish I could chill but today we had a subject selection talk and frankly I think that made everything worse :s-smilie: (irrelevant but love your username btw) :smile:
Original post by serenelim
my gosh I wish I could chill but today we had a subject selection talk and frankly I think that made everything worse :s-smilie: (irrelevant but love your username btw) :smile:

Haha thank you! Most people don't get my username.

The teachers are putting the frighteners on to try and motivate those who are currently doing nothing, in the belief they will coast through their exams. It doesn't sound like that applies to you, so don't let them worry you!
Reply 7
Original post by Platopus
Haha thank you! Most people don't get my username.

The teachers are putting the frighteners on to try and motivate those who are currently doing nothing, in the belief they will coast through their exams. It doesn't sound like that applies to you, so don't let them worry you!
haha thank you so much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending